PDshop Works with all the popular processors
PDshop works with the most popular payment gateways (processors)... so you can start accepting credit cards on your website!
Some of the Popular Payment Gateways
- First Data, Global Gateway e4 (Hosted Payment Page)
- WorldPay, Select Junior
- 2CO, 2Checkout.com
- LinkPoint, Connect
- PayPal Standard
- PayPal Express Checkout
- PayPal Payments Pro (aka Website Payments Pro)
- PayPal Payments Advanced
- PayPal PayFlow Pro (as well as PayFlow Link)
- PayPal (Instant Payment Notification)
- and more...
Just a few of the Payment Processing Features...
- Credit & Debit cards accepted.
- Transactions processed and verified in Real-Time
- Card Security Code Verification
- Cardholder Address Verification
- Cardholder Zip Code Verification
- Other Built in Fraud prevention tools
- PCI & PCI-DSS Compliant
- Accept credit cards to process offline/later (with other merchant tools)
- IP Address Tracking
- Anti-Fraud and security audits
- Multiple Payment Options (offer multiple ways to pay)
- Pay by Mail/Check/COD supported
- and MUCH more...
Use with other Payment Gateways
While PDshop has built in support for the most popular Payment gateways, it also has a "Custom Gateway" feature built in (unlike other shopping carts). You can process payments through just about any payment gateway or internet processor you want. Easy integrate with other systems by editing the custom scripts (it can be as simple as plugging in code provided by your gateway).
- Custom Gateway scripts that you can edit
- Custom Real-Time credit card processing scripts that you can edit
- Works with ALL Authorize.Net compatible systems
- Built-in support for systems that can accept Authorize.NET parameters / check with your payment processor as they may be compatible already
- Works with ALL Merchant Partners processors!
- Using the Alternate URL setting (gateways such as secure-fastcharge.com, quickcommerce.com, pay-me-now.com, wonderpay.com, and more are supported)
- and more...
Download PDshop today...